• Ann Smith received her Master of Science Degree in Speech-Language Pathology at the University of Michigan in 1986 followed by a Clinical Fellowship in Boston, Massachusetts completed in 1987.
• She received the Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) in 1987.
• She is a Minnesota licensed Speech-Language Pathologist and member of the Minnesota Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
• Ann is also a member of the Special Interest Division in Voice and Voice Disorders.
• Ann specializes in adult and pediatric voice and swallowing disorders with a focus on head and neck cancer patients.
• She works closely with patients to optimize speech and swallow function during and after their cancer treatment when necessary.
• She serves patients in the Woodbury office and has clinical privileges in the HealthEast Care System and with Minnesota Oncology.
• Ann has been a member of the Midwest ENT Specialists staff since 1997.
• She has dedicated her career to the care of the voice as well as serving our patients undergoing treatment for head and neck cancers.
- Voice and Swallowing Disorders
November 16, 2022
I have been under Ann Smith’s care for 16 months for tongue and neck cancer. She has always given me and my wife excellent care, practical advice and compassionate encouragement. She is the best! Thank you Ann.